120 lbs beta males vs beer drinking whiskey chugging hot bitches fucking bar fighting powerlifting gun shooting alpha malesWould it kill you to use proper punctuation?
The far right have a long history of attempting to appear as civic activists in order to cover up their bigotry with a veneer of respectability. For example, the KKK in the United States has participated in the "adopt-a-highway" campaign in a number of states:
Canadian hate groups, including the now (thankfully) long defunct Heritage Front and the Canadian Heritage Alliance, have engaged in similar tactics in this country:
Well now more contemporary Canadian hate groups have decided to engage in some public relations of their own to try and rehabilitate their rather tarnished image:
The march is being organised by Sean McBeath (aka "Bain Scott") ostensibly in response to the vandalism that took place earlier this month on Locke Street, though the real reason appears mainly self-serving. McBeath who is a former member of the Soldiers of Odin and currently a III% militia member, as well as some of those who may be appearing at this event, are of course problematic in that they have bragged about instigating violent encounters with counter-protesters and bringing weapons to their events.
McBeath and his fellow travelers have done a very good job of keeping the details of the event under wraps so at this moment we have very little information....
We actually know pretty much everything about it.
ARC and others have been sent a great deal of information that we all have been sitting on for a few days. By the time this article is published, the good people of Hamilton will have already organized their members and have begun flyering in anticipation of the groups who plan on attending which includes but is not limited to:
- The Proud Boys including Chris Kimbo and Tim "Braying Jackass" Kelly
- Ontario Northern Guard
- Soldiers of Odin (the remnants, in any case)
- Sons of Odin perhaps, though Timothy Reid Gavin of the Hamilton-Niagara Proud Boys appears to have left that group
- Perhaps some other III%ers will be joining McBeath.
- The JDL is said to be coming (Robert Jones is attending and is a Proud Boy though also associated with the JDL, however I suspect that they mean other members)
- Pegida knows about it, though their participation is not confirmed.
- Ronny Cameron is looking for a ride
- Kevin J. Johnston who has been charged with hate crimes also plans on attending
- Others are at least aware and may also attend
Now how is it that we got this information? Well that's really a funny story. Long story short, certain Hamilton area bigots who have been in the news should be more careful about their Internet security:
Yeah. We have the screen shots from their private group chat.
The first few, including the one above, focus on what to bring and what kind of impression they wish to make. No weapons, though it looks like McBeath is still going with body armor.... because it is slimming maybe? They are also asked to bring flags but are pointedly asked not to bring the Red Ensign which I find rather interesting: